Eliot Park Auto Service provides quality car care in St. Louis Park, Minneapolis. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of St. Louis Park and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Eliot Park Auto Service employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Eliot Park Auto Service is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in St. Louis Park, Minneapolis.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
JIM WANGDU, OWNER
Jim has over 20 years of experience in the auto service industry. He knew he found his calling when he started working part-time at a small service station at the age of 16.
Jim has gained vast experience by working at and managing various shops around the metro area. In 2009, he started as manager at Eliot Park Auto Service and in 2011 he took ownership. Jim’s reliable expertise, professionalism, and his friendly “can do” attitude make Eliot Park Auto Service a neighborhood favorite.
John Constable has been at the Eliot Park location for many years. John is an ASE certified technician who is one of Eliot Park Auto Service’s greatest assets.